From MM6 Wiki
- Donating gold to a regular temple increases your reputation by 200 points, up to a maximum of 200.
- Donating at Temple Baa increases your reputation by 200 if you are Notorious, or decreases by 200 down to 0 if you have a positive reputation.
- Killing a peasant decreases your reputation by 100 points.
- Many quests will affect your reputation, usually positively.
- Reputation decreases by 1% (rounded away from zero) every day spent waiting or resting. Reputation does not change during travel.
- Master Light Magic training requires a Saintly reputation.
- Master Dark Magic training requires a Notorious reputation.
- Having a Bard follower increases your reputation, which allows you to more easily qualify for Master Light Magic training.
||1000 or more
||800 to 999
||600 to 799
||400 to 599
||200 to 399
||0 to 199
||-299 to -1
||-599 to -300
||-799 to -600
||-999 to -800
||-1000 or less